A new purpose-built care home
This smart new care home has 70 bedrooms situated over three floors. It offers a range of amenities such as hairdressing, activities area, communal lounges and associated parking.
The Maples has been designed to complement the community around it. Inside, careful attention to interior design helps you move easily through the building, with excellent wayfinding, interesting spaces to enjoy, and a tasteful, homely feel. All this is aesthetically pleasing and creates a strong sense of belonging.
If you live with Dementia or a disability, you can confidently make your way through The Maples in an environment that has been designed to be as stimulating as it is safe.
And rest assured that you will be always supported, our exceptional team carefully chosen for their emotional intelligence and heart, will be on hand at all times should you need them.Find out more
Hello, I am Lianne and I am Home Manager of The Maples. My responsibility is to lead our people-centred care approach as well as the day-to-day running of the home.
I started my career in the sector as a care assistant over 25 years ago and am committed to improving the lives of both people within my care and the team I work alongside. Understanding exactly what people want and need, and enabling it to happen is something I am passionate about.
I am delighted to be help deliver Bracebridge’s new, innovative approach to care and look forward to welcoming you at The Maples.Find out more
Overview of The Maples
Our philosophy is simple: Your way, every day and to make this a reality, we offer you a number of features to help you enjoy your life to the full. The Maples is a small but perfectly formed home in the heart of the community.
- Stunning bedrooms, designed for dignity and support
- En-suite shower rooms
- Spa bathrooms which can be used by everyone, offering peace and relaxation
- Lovely garden to walk and rest, including support for sensory enjoyment
- Fantastic activities space, where people can cook and bake
Serving the community
- Links with local community to ensure engagement and activity
- Choir made up of the people who live and work in the home
- Resident and Family / Loved one member committee – helping us shape the home into what is needed and wanted